16 November 2014

Currently is on vacation!

Hi all! Thanks for coming to check out currently today! I had hoped to get a Currently post up this week but we spent the weekend at a conference for Youth Leaders and my mind is both too tired and too full to write much of a post at the moment! The conference was awesome and much needed! Bob and I both felt encouraged and refreshed. 

BUT I didn't want to leave you all hanging this week so if you will forgive me I don't have a post for you to read but if you wrote your currently please feel free to link it up below. 

I will be on vacation for my sisters wedding slash trying to stay sane taking my children across the country for the next 2 weeks as well so Currently will not be running. But will be back up on December 7th! Can't wait to share my trip with you all and see what you are up to at that time. xo 


4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your trip and hope you have an amazing time! You will be so much closer to me yet still so far, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast and good luck! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1