2 November 2014

CURRENTLY | Instagram Edition!




Hi Everyone! Im so excited that we have our first Currently Instagram Edition! I love Instagram and am constantly inspired by the people I follow and I just love getting a glimpse into people's lives. I hope this will be something we can do every once in a while to make it easy for lots of people to participate! 


Here's what to do. 


- Take a picture using the following prompts " Watching" , "Doing", "Loving", "Making", "Thankful For" 

- Post them up all at once or throughout the day. Tell us what you're up to in the caption and use the hashtag #currently so we can find each others posts. I would also love if you could tag me using @joyfullifeblog . I don't want to miss any of your posts! 

- Tag a friend and ask them what they are up to "currently" 

- Link up your Instagram account below and follow each other :) 


I will be posting throughout the day I really hope you enjoy this link up this week! Let me know what you think! 


8 comments:

  1. What fun! Can't wait to see what everyone else shares tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea! I love it! I also wrote out a Currently for my blog but I'm going to do this too tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fun Hanna! I'll be joining in tomorrow for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! P.S. I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sad I missed this this week! I will definitely be linking up next week :) I've fallen off the 'currently' train lately! Oops!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1