2 July 2014

:: JULY GOALS ::



JULY!!!! YIPPIE! Its my baby month! haha I seriously could not be happier for this month to roll around! Not just because I get to meet and hold my SECOND DAUGHTER this month but because there are some wonderful people visiting (friends and family) and lots of other exciting things happening too. Not to mention its one of the most beautiful months to live on my little Island! 

So lets recap! Here were my June Goals. 

HOME: 

1. Pack up everything (and clean for renters) and move to Camp!  Donesies! We have people moving into our 'real house' this month so there were a few days of frantic cleaning and getting everything ship shape! 
2. Make our place at camp more 'homey'  Im gonna call this one done. There isn't a whole lot we can do to make our place feel like home but its getting there. Some curtains really helped (I can also anticipate the curtains will be very helpful when im breastfeeding almost around the clock in a couple of weeks time...) 

BLOG: 

1. Continue scheduling posts - Kind of fail.... Sorry bloggy friends! This space has been pretty sparse! 
2. Schedule all posts for when baby arrives!   All guest posts that came through are now scheduled! yippie! Can't wait for you all to read them! 

MARRIAGE: 

1. Go on at least 2 dates!  So good! :) 
2. Pray together more about Camp/Direction especially!  It has been really wonderful to wake up in the morning and pray together. Really really key for our day! Im telling you friends, life and marriage is so much easier with the Lord... how do other people do it? 

ME: 

1. Go easy on myself and don't compare myself to other women in my life. I have been slowly learning to let myself off the hook... Its tough but Im learning that there is really no 'prefect wife/mom' that I can live up to... 
2. Get a haircut and um wax (TMI?) before baby! (seriously guys I have to write this one down because I suck at making appointments for myself) - nope.... waaah........ Really wish this one got done but unfortunately not! 


July Goals... Lets do this!!! 

HOME: 

1. Get Everything ready for baby to arrive... ok so this is basically almost done but there are a few things left to do. 
2. Actually leave the house every day... HA! 

BLOG:

1. No real goal except post my lovely guest posts for you all while Im looking after baby! 

MARRIAGE: 

1. Try to help Bob as much as I can with Camp work. Im not going to put too much pressure on myself but I still want to remain sane enough for him to bounce ideas off of because I know he needs that. 
2. Remain connected as much as possible. 
3. Maybe wishful thinking but ONE more date before baby would be amazing!! 

ME: 

1. Try to find a little me time every day. Might be tricky depending on how well this baby nurses but hoping for at least 10 minutes to myself to do something just for me. 


1 comment:

  1. i'm coming over from the tiny twig goals link up! i just had my first baby four months ago. i remember planning out my march goals (baby was born feb 27) before he came and then - reality set in. :) kudos to you for keeping it simple!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1