So lets review how I did on my May Goals...
1. Encourage and affirm Bob daily. ..... Definitely failed at this one several days out of the month... WHY is it so hard to be intentional about this!
2. Be gracious when working together! I think we did pretty well on this one! It was a month of working together and while things got heated a few times, I think we learned to be more gracious with each other. Part of this is also the book im reading called "Keep Your Love On" by Danny Silk.
2. Exercise as often as I can I'll admit I'm not doing so hot on this one...
Not too shabby right guys?
So here are my goals for June!
1. Pack up everything (and clean for renters) and move to Camp!
2. Make our place at camp more 'homey'
1. Continue scheduling posts
2. Schedule all posts for when baby arrives!
1. Go on at least 2 dates!
2. Pray together more about Camp/Direction especially!
1. Go easy on myself and don't compare myself to other women in my life.
2. Get a haircut and um wax (TMI?) before baby! (seriously guys I have to write this one down because I suck at making appointments for myself)
Thats it! I'm joining in with some lovely ladies to share our goals and encourage each other in them! HA Im already laughing at what my July Goals might be ( 1. Have a baby 2. Survive 3. Shower ) ;) Surely it won't be that bad right?