Phew. May really crept up on me! I remember thinking 'I'll be 30 weeks when May hits' and here we are!
So since I have so much to do this month I thought I would join in with the lovely Haley over at Tiny Twig and link up my goals this week. Don't you just love this idea! I chose to organize my goals into different categories because I'm
| MAY GOALS |HOME -
1. Finish painting and decorating upstairs and playroom.
2. Wash and pack up newborn clothes to take to camp.
1. Write and schedule 2-3 posts in advance for the following week.
2. Email guest post invites to my ladies for when babe is born.
1. Encourage and affirm Bob daily.
2. Be gracious when working together!
1. Starting each morning with quiet time
2. Exercise as often as I can
3. Daily inversions to get this baby in the right position!