30 May 2014

Friday Faves // Blog Crush Edition

Hi Friends! I thought I would do a little something different today and instead of doing my regular Fave Five, I wanted to bring you The Fave Five Blog Crush Edition" featuring some of the latest and greatest reads I have stumbled across in the blog world. And I put them in handy categories for you... not to say that these awesome bloggers are confined to my little categories! 

I hope you'll enjoy and hey, maybe I'll make this a regular thing, because who doesn't love finding more blogs to love? 


| LIFE | 



The first blog I want to share is Beginner Beans  I have been a Beginner Beans fan for a while now and I absolutely love every post Trina writes! She is thoughtful and so well written and downright inspiring! Trina is a mama of 2 (with her 3rd on the way). She writes about intentional living, faith, and has some amazing series posts you can really dig into. Check out her Epic Beginner Series and her Simplifying Home Series! 

| MOTHERHOOD |



Lauren at A Ruffled Heart is probably my newest blog crush of the bunch but man, do I love her already! I feel like we could be 'real life' friends! She has such a beautiful insight to motherhood and faith and all around just wants to bring God glory with her online space. And I love that! She is a mama to one sweet little girl and a Pastors Wife (I sometimes think its funny to identify people that way since I guess I could be identified the same but I don't feel like a 'pastors wife' ha, youth pastor is a whole different ball game though) Please go and read some of Lauren's beautiful posts, I promise you will come away encouraged and inspired! 

| FAITH / INSPIRATION |


I love Wynne's blog over at Gloriously Ruined . She is a mama of 2 adorable babes Camp and Asher who were born in Ethiopia. Wynne shares about adoption, life and faith and I love her honest heart. You should absolutely check her out and be inspired by her words. 


| FASHION / BEAUTY |



 Olive & Ivy. Is a blog I stumbled on a while back and I love to see come up in my bloglovin feed. Chelsea always has a great beauty/fashion tip to share and I love her down to earth and easy breezy style. I actually come away from a post thinking "yeah I think I can do that".  

| DIY / DESIGN |



I seriously can't tell you how much I loooove Coconut Robot  . Kacia shares some ah-mazing DIY's and tutorials. And girl can sew!! holy moly I love her sewing projects, tips and tutorials. She has lots of other things going on too, like being a mama to a sweet girl named Harlow and has another babe on the way. 


// Well those are my crushes this week! Do you have a new blog crush you want to share with me? I would love for you to comment below and tell me about it! // 


5 comments:

  1. maaaaaaaybe i'll blame it on pregnancy hormones, but you made me CRY!!! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I haven't heard of any of these blogs. I can't wait to check them out!


    Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy Jennifer! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you are so sweet! And I feeel you on the hormones! but seriously I meant every word! Love your unique and original projects and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't met any of these lovely ladies yet- I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1