3 April 2014

// Friday Favourites //

| ONE | FAVOURITE MOMENT |

My girl. Just reading her books all by herself in her new playroom. Two days after renos and this playroom has already changed my life. 


| TWO | FAVOURITE DIY |

DIY Costume closet from Rambling Renovators


This sweet little armoire is for dress up clothes and repurposed from a dresser! I would love love love to make this for Hazel's new play room! 

| THREE | FAVOURITE SONG |


   

So I don't ONLY listen to Hillsong Young and Free but this has definitely been my car rock out song!

| FOUR | FAVOURITE POST |


This post from my lovely friend Jenna about Social Media and Motherhood. This definitely hits home for me, and I'm right there with her. Hazel already knows that my (ancient) macbook doesn't keep a charge and that if she hits the power cord it will go off... yeah... she is 17 months, just 17 months and she has already tried to do this deliberately just to get my attention. Houston.... we have a problem... more on this another day. But while your waiting, you should absolutely check out Jenna's post. 

| FIVE | FAVOURITE FUNNY | 


THIS. IS. MY. LIFE. 
Honestly, is this not the truest thing you have ever read? haha. I love it. Thanks to Honest Toddler for this one. 


1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard at the pie chart about feeding a toddler. Sooo funny and true. My daughter is just over a year and already so hard to cook for!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1