20 March 2014

Mom Lovin Hop No. 40

Sorry this is late my friends! Can't wait to see who links up today :) 



Our guest co-host this week is Jennifer from Mommy Life After Ph.D.


Jennifer is an inspiring mother of four close in age kiddos and enjoys having it that way! She said that adding the second was the hardest which is a great encouragement for those mamas dreaming of having large families. Her blog posts are never short of a life laugh so do yourself a favor and head on over and visit!

Our featured mama this week is Cassie from Little Red Window



What a woman Cassie is! Can I be her when I grow up? She hold multiple degrees, is an avid DIYer and has a balcony garden! If you're looking for project inspiration head over to her blog NOW! 

Here we go! Don't forget to... 
**grab out button and display it proud for other mama's to get in on this action! 
**read the rules, link up and socialize!

Joyful Life



Please, if you are new to the hop or have been here but haven't left a comment, please let us know on our own respected blogs that you are a new follower (be sure to say HOW you are following) so we can follow you back! 

Also, If you are interested in co-hosting FOR FREE shoot Hannah an email at hannahsjoyfullife (at) gmail.com to get on the list, growing your followers couldn't be easier! 



7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! Thanks for featuring me! What a wonderful surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! No problem Cassandra! Lena chose it this week but I was so glad when I saw it was you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! I'm new :) This is my first ever link up and I am so excited! Thank you for hosting. I adore your blog. Very excited to meet other blogging momma's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEYO! Totally loving the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah TerpstraMarch 20, 2014 9:05 pm

    Thanks girl! I still have a bit that I want to do but it was definitely in need of a little spring makeover!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah TerpstraMarch 20, 2014 9:05 pm

    SO awesome to have you with us Ray! And awesome that this is your first link up!!! Thank you so much for stopping by! I will be following you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny @ Express Bus MamaMarch 21, 2014 12:42 am

    Hi. I'm joining in for the first time and am following you via Twitter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1