11 March 2014

Love in Motherhood // A Mama Collective



//I'm so excited to share that I am over at A Mama Collective sharing my heart in their "Love In Motherhood" series. You should definitely check it out!!

"My journey to motherhood is not unlike most of you, I was that little girl with the babies, and the doll houses until I was much too old. People always said "You'll be such a good mom", you're "such a little mama".

When my husband 'hitchhiked' his way into my life, our friends predicted that it wouldn't be long before we had a house-full of children. But no, we said. We hadn't even dated a year before we were engaged and married 6 months after that. We were certainly not going to be having babies any time soon...."

Read more-----------> HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1