6 February 2014

Mom-Lovin Hop No. 34

Hi ladies!! 
We are so excited to have Amy as our new Cohost! So make sure you pop over to give her a warm welcome to the Mom-Lovin team! 

Im sure you haven't noticed but I have been pretty MIA from the Blog world this week. My husband and I are doing a media fast and honestly while I do certainly miss posting regularly, I am actually also LOVING it! Its so nice just to shut off from the world for a little bit. I will definitely be sharing a post on what I have been learning next week (ironic??). Anyway hop around today and meet some new maams ok!



Our guest co-host this week is Lindsay from Wedding Rings to Teething Rings.


Lindsay began blogging as a creative outlet for nap times! When she's not home with her son Luke she's a part time orthoptist. I have to be honest, I had to look up what that was- Lindsay explains it wonderfully, "I explain to people that "orthodontist" means straight teeth, and "orthoptist" means straight eyes." Welcome Lindsay! 

Our featured mama this week is Jennifer from Mommy Life after Ph.D.


Jennifer is a riot, I dare you to not laugh while reading through her posts. After earning her Ph.D. in mass communication her family decided that it was best for her family to have her stay home to take care of the kids and house. Go check her out! 

Here we go! Don't forget to... 
**grab out button and display it proud for other mama's to get in on this action! 
**read the rules, link up and socialize!

Joyful Life



Please, if you are new to the hop or have been here but haven't left a comment, please let us know on our own respected blogs that you are a new follower (be sure to say HOW you are following) so we can follow you back! 

Also, If you are interested in co-hosting FOR FREE shoot Hannah an email at hannahsjoyfullife (at) gmail.com to get on the list, growing your followers couldn't be easier! 



12 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower of yours on bloglovin! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great linkup!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a newbie to the hop! Following you on IG & Bloglovin now. I'm a student doula & Christian so I was pretty excited to see doula & Jesus seeker on your profile. :)


    - Shay @ WonderfullyChaotic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to this hop! Thanks for hosting it. My blog is new so I need all the Lovin I can get! I have linked up followed everyone on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah!! The new graphics look so great! Nicely done friend :) Excited to check out the newbs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jenna! The top graphic with the hosts is all Lena's doing, I just changed others I had made before a bit to include Amy! Im late in the game checking everyone out but excited to hop around a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're still here though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mandy! So glad you linked up this week! Will be following you via all of your links :) Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shay! Thats so awesome that you are becoming a Doula! Will you be certified with DONA International? I would love to hear more about your experiences! And yep, I love Jesus! :) Excited to connect with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sarah! Thanks for popping by I will definitely be visiting you and following via your links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I'm working on my certification through DONA now - will be attending my doula & childbirth series workshops in April. I am loving learning & reading through the reading list. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1