21 February 2014

Its A....



What do you think? Is Baby T number two a boy or a girl? 

Click to find out.... 





GIRL!!!!! 

We are pretty excited to welcome another girl into our home! 
Both Bob and I were definitely surprised since we had been thinking all along that this sweet little one was a boy, but we are so excited to have two sweet little girls! Ah, it will be so much fun! 

It was a bit strange to find out, a bit anticlimactic in a way, but in the end Im so happy we found out because we also just found out last week that Bob has been offered a job as assistant Director at the Camp we worked at last summer, and will basically be mentored to take over the head position if all goes well. We are REALLY excited and this is absolutely his dream job and something that I'm passionate about as well (I already have my dream job as a mama!!) So this summer will be pretty crazy trying to learn the ins and outs of running a very large summer camp for kids ages 6-17! But such an amazing ministry to be a part of and raise our children among.

All of that being said I am SO excited to start in on 'our girls' bedroom! You should pop over to see what im pinning here. Im also pretty obsessed with finding a name for this little girl, since we still had our boys name from when Hazel was born we planned to use that for a boy but hadn't put much thought at all into a girls name! We've already come up with two contenders but are open to suggestions of good websites/books for unique names, so if you know any share them below!

I'll leave you with a few more pictures from our reveal "photoshoot". I was happy with how it went! The onesie's were just plain white with stickers that I made, which turned out pretty cute. Hazel was such a ham and Bob really knows how to get her going! 



11 comments:

  1. Congrats :) This pictures are just too cute! I love the stickers you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! So exciting! Love the little onesies. So fun to have 2 little girls! :) And congrats on the camp job - sounds like this summer will be just a little crazy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie! we are waiting to find out... i'm a little jealous that you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ileana!! We are pretty excited! I love making the stickers and just started selling some locally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Nancy!!! :) we are pretty darn pumped!!! I've been already looking through all of Hazels clothes and already getting so excited that I get to use them again so soon!! And thanks about the camp job too, it's really a dream come true for Bob and he will be amazing at it. It will definitely be crazy though! But hey, at least I don't have to make our meals for 3 months, and have a swimming pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Emily!! :) it was definitely different finding out, not sure we will do it with the *next one! But with this summer already being crazy I'm glad I will be able to be more prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congratulations lovely lady!!! That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Yay! Congratulations! :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! How sweet! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH! Where have I been?!?!!! BABY GIRL! You and Whitney! :) I'm thinkin I'll be right there with you but I'm gonna try to wait it out this time. :) And DREAM JOB!!!! Yahoo Hannah! God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo can't wait to see what you have too! I was definitely on the fence about finding out, and truth be told, while Im glad we know this time, we probably wont find out again with the next baby (if there is one :) ) God is certainly SO good!!! We are pumped about all the new things happening and new places he is taking our family!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1