17 February 2014

Happy Home Maker: Kelly's Home Tour


Welcome to 'Happy Home Maker'
A weekly series featuring some of my favourite bloggy mamas and friends.
I hope you will join us every Monday to be inspired! 

Today we have Kelly from Our Cone Zone sharing her absolutely beautiful house with us. Her sweet play room is my inspiration so check it out!

<<<>>>


Hi! My name is Kelly and I write about motherhood and foster care over at Our Cone Zone! Welcome to our little home! This is the first home my husband and I have ever bought, and we thank God every day for bringing it to us. You can read more about our housing saga here, but, needless to say, our first home buying experience wasn't easy! One of our favorite things about our home is the view from the front door off of a very spacious deck.

  Valle 35

Valle 24  

  Valle 3

When you walk through our front door, this is what you see in the living room:

  Living Room couch 2   Living Room stairway   Living Room toy pit   Living Room high up   Living room pillows   Living Room high 3

  Right next to our living room is our small dining area, where I usually sit and do most of my blogging while the boys eat their breakfast.
  Living Room Dining table photomark

  Valle dining after   

 Through the dining room is our galley kitchen that had already been mostly remodeled before we moved in.

 Valle Kitchen After  

  Valle kitchen after 2   

 Through the door at the end of the kitchen is our new laundry room made from what used to be the back part of our garage. My husband and I hired a contractor to build the wall, and we finished the flooring and bead board ourselves to save money.

  Laundry Room AFTER   

 Right off the dining room is our downstairs bedroom that we turned into a Montessori style playroom! 

Playroom for Odeedoh 2  

Last, but not least, a quick peek at our bedrooms upstairs!

  Master Bedroom with french doors  
  Master Bedroom burlap pillows


  Master Bedroom view from the balcony  

Our two toddler boys share a tiny bedroom right next to ours-- perfect for when they wake up the middle of the night with a bad dream :) 

Valle Boys Room 1    

We absolutely love our little home, and we love sharing it with whomever will listen! Stop by our blog for more of our DIY projects and adventures! You can follow along with Kelly here or on Facebook!

                                                            <<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Want to see more happy homes?


Don't miss a tour!
Grab our button and display it on your sidebar so you'll be just one click away, every Monday!
((plus its pretty cute))

Joyful Life

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us Kelly! Love your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute home! i love your deck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how bright the house is! I also love the latticed windows!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1