8 December 2013

Happy Home Maker: Kenzie's Home Tour


Welcome to 'Happy Home Maker'
A weekly series featuring some of my favourite bloggy mamas and friends.
I hope you will join us every Monday to be inspired! 

Today Kenzie from The Ashcraft Bunch is sharing her living room with us
Here is Kenzie's happy home...



Hello Joyful Life readers! Since we recently built a home, I have been giving room tours on my blog. I loved when Hannah asked me to guest post and share a room on her blog. Today I am revealing the next room on our home tour-our living room! You can view our master bedroom here and our master closet here.This room is probably my favorite in the whole house. Its a place where we spend the majority of our time together. Now that we are in the Christmas season, I decided to reveal it with our decorations up as well. 


This is our little entry way. 
Clock, Picture Frame, + Sign // ENC Boutique
Trees, Santa Hat, and Lantern // Hobby Lobby



The sign is also from a shop in Canton. My mom bought this for us for Christmas last year.

Since our floors are stained chocolate brown, I decided to go with browns for our big furniture pieces and add pops of color. I went with turquoise blue and yellow. If you missed our front porch reveal, you can see that our front door is painted turquoise also.


 I love our big fluffy furniture. It looks suede but our couch and over sized chair are actually leather. We got an amazing deal on them and bought them from a friend used. She only had them for a year so we were lucky enough to score them for a great price.

Stocking Pillow// Laurie Anna's Vintage Home
Life is Good Pillow// Boutique in Canton, TX
Coffee Table Tray// Hobby Lobby


I bought the coffee table from World Market for 30% off and our rug from Target.



Table // Target
Lamp // Hobby Lobby


The pillow is from a Handmade Shoppe on Etsy. Marek is actually from OKC and I just adore her work! You can find her shop here.



The gallery wall is a little project I have been working on. Still a work in progress but I love how it is turning out. :)


 Our tree and curtains. I bought the curtains from Target and I will be doing a separate post about the tree and some of the things on it later.


 That is our little living room! I love how cozy it is and adore our space. 
I hope you enjoyed the tour of the living room! 

Thank you so much Hannah for allowing me to guest post on your blog! :) 

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Want to see more happy homes?


Don't miss a tour!
Grab our button and display it on your sidebar so you'll be just one click away, every Monday!
((plus its pretty cute))

Joyful Life

4 comments:

  1. What a precious home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing with us Kenzie! I love you home, so cozy and so beautiful! I am loving those curtains and that rug!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1