17 December 2013

Happy Home Maker Guest Post Opportunity!

Ola friends,
I'm so sorry if you came visiting yesterday looking for some Happy Homes to peek in on, and were disappointed! My Happy Home Maker Home Tour Series is taking a little break for the Holidays until after the new year.

Are you interested in doing a guest post Home Tour?
We would love to see your Happy Home!
You are welcome to share a room, your whole home or maybe even your backyard?
Just as long as you can share with us what makes a Happy Home to you?

If you are interested in writing a guest post please contact me at
hannahsjoyfullife@gmail.com

Want to see what Happy Home Maker is all about?


Don't miss a tour!
Grab our button and display it on your sidebar so you'll be just one click away, every Monday!
((plus its pretty cute))

Joyful Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1