5 December 2013

A Tiny Little Announcement...


Dear Friends. 
If you've noticed that I have been absent on the ol blog the last few weeks, it hasn't been because I don't love you all.

You see, I have been tired. Very tired.
A little 2cm person has been taking away all of my energy!

Yep. You guessed it.

We are having a baby!


Here is our picture we put up on Facebook. I know its not as flashy and beautiful as some of those other blog pregnancy announcements, but we chose to do it this way because it was a reenactment of what we did for Hazel's pregnancy announcement, using the same shoes for the new babe. (Which truth be told are just fitting Hazel now, but seemed so small when we first got them!)
This was the best picture we could get!! haha I should show you the out-takes!!

Alllll of that being said, 
Im feeling well. This pregnancy so far is very very similar to Hazel's.
Im am 8 weeks. 
Due July 14th. 
We are very excited!
Hazel will be 21 months when babe is born! 
EEK, pretty close but I think it will be great! 
Any mama's out there with babies close in age, lay your tips on me!
Also, I promise this will not become solely a 'pregnancy blog'.

Anyway there you have it! :) 
So will you forgive my lack of posting?



28 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a very easy pregnancy and that you enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hannah!! I am so very excited for you and your family, and I love your announcement photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Mine are 17 months apart, and it's a ton of fun. You'll love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, and that picture is pretty cool to announce a pregnancy. Hope you are feeling better.



    Heidi’s
    Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! My first two (there are 5 of them now!) are 20 months apart. It's hard work, but really worth it. They're amazingly great friends even still now in their teens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yay! What great news. My two are 21 months apart. Quite overwhelming at times, BUT absolutely worth it. They play well together (2.5 & 4) and are each other's best friends. Your heart will explode watching their bond develop. Again-- YAY!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, for one, would love to hear as much about your pregnancy as you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeeeekk!! Congratulations! What great news! Glad you're feeling well - hope it continues.
    I think 21 months is great spacing (although I'm not speaking from experience)...I want our kids fairly close together too. So thrilled for you all!! God bless you and the wee little one growing inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! That's so exciting! Everyone says that if they are close in age that it's challenging at time when they are younger, but so much easier when they are older. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Hannah, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Whitney!! Ah! Its a little crazy but definitely really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Megan! Good to hear! Our first baby, Hazel was an absolute dream, and actually still is, so hopefully we can get the same with number 2.... but im not so sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw thank you Nancy! I feel like in some ways I have no idea what im getting myself into, but I actually think it will be amazing! I have two friends who recently had babies the same spacing apart and they are getting along really well.... so Im hoping I can do it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha you guys are too sweet! Im not gonna lie... some pregnancy stuff will probably sneak in here and there...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the encouragement Maggie! I know we are definitely in for a crazy ride but I think the benefits will outweigh the difficult times. So glad to hear that this has been your experience! I really appreciate you sharing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats wonderful to hear Sarah! Thank you so much for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much Hedi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for these encouraging words Kelly! You are an amazing mom in my books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Ileana!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!! Such exciting, wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations!! That is fantastic news, how exciting!! :) Hope you continue to feel well! (Sorry i'm a few days late, it really is the busy season around here too!) x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Hannah!!! Super exciting news :) although I'm super late to the party.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1