27 November 2013

Thank-full.


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my beautiful American friends! 
I pray that you would find yourself FULL on Joy and Love.
I feel full, I feel so full just thinking about what a blessing it has been to get to know many of you. To create real connection and relationship, to love and support each other.
I'm so thankful for each one of you who help to make up this little community!

Note: If you are here for the Mom-Lovin Hop, bless you! We have decided to take this week off due to the Holiday. My two lovely fellow hosts are enjoying time with their families today! 
Please join us next week for more hoppin fun.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Hannah! Getting to know you has been such a blessing! Ps: I followed you on Instagram! My username is stepmama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hannah :) I'm thankful to have found your blog abd got to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I hope you are having a great time with your family and had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crazy sweet, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1