7 November 2013

Mom-Lovin Hop No.23

Word to the wise... Bloggers "scheduled post" thing does not work!
Sorry about the delay getting this up! 

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has linked up in the past weeks. I wish that we could feature you all, but I promise I have taken note of your faithful linkiness! :) 


Our guest co-host of the week: Mercedes from Project Procrastinot

Mercedes writes about her life as an expat with her husband and boy/girl twins in the UK. Mercedes writes that in her past lives before children she was a ballroom dance instructor, a Spanish teacher and an elementary teacher. 


Our featured mama this week is Miwa at Cranes and Clovers

cranes and clovers


I started following Miwa on Instagram when I randomly happened across one of her stunning pictures. I followed for a while not even knowing she had a blog and was delighted to find that she does! Cranes and Clovers is a shared blog between Miwa and her two sisters. She is super sweet and I promise you will love following her. I really love all of her posts as she writes about her life as a mama to her sweet little "e". 

Joyful Life


Please, if you are new to the hop or have been here but haven't left a comment, please let us know on our own respected blogs that you are a new follower so we can be sure to follow you back! 

Also, If you are interested in co-hosting FOR FREE shoot Hannah an email at hannahsjoyfullife (at) gmail.com to get on the list, growing your followers couldnt be easier! 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, Just wanted to say hello - I'm a new follower, very new to this whole blog hop thing and trying to figure it all out! I'm at http://www.bloglovin.com/giventoart, come and say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for featuring me! I was so surprised when I saw this post :) You guys are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Your blog is so pretty, and I'm excited to meet some new mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by Jenna! Hope you have hopped around to meet some other mamas, we are building such a great community here and everyone is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah, So happy to have you! Im following you on Bloglovin now! Your art is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1