17 November 2013

Happy Home Maker: Samantha's Happy Home


Welcome to 'Happy Home Maker'
A weekly series featuring some of my favourite bloggy mamas and friends.
I hope you will join us every Monday to be inspired! 

I am so excited to show you Samantha's home today! 
I hope you enjoy her Happy Home...

 photo Home_Tour4.png

Hello, friends! I'm Samantha and I blog over at Elah Tree - a lifestyle blog full of creativity and encouragement. I also run a lovely little shop full of fun accessories! I was so honored when Hannah asked me to be a part of her Happy Home Maker Series. I initially thought, "Oh no, our little apartment is still in the works." The more I thought about it, the more I knew it would be a great reminder to find joy in all the things we have.

So, what makes our home happy?... Filtering our hearts through Jesus. It's so easy to want to compare our homes to beautifully styled layouts plastered all over the internet. But when Jesus filters my heart I am grateful for every little thing we have and I find joy in the things we have created and worked for.

 photo Home_Tour6.png

Christmas comes early at our house. Last year we started a tradition of decorating on my birthday. It was our first Christmas as a married couple and I love that we are starting family traditions. Read more about how the tradition started here.

 photo Home_Tour2.png

We are young couple and we're still in the process of defining our design style. However, we are often inspired by rustic accents, the great outdoors, anything vintage, and cottage style living.

 photo Home_Tour5.png

We both spend a lot of time in our office. I work from home so most of my days are spent there. And anytime Tyler works on anything animation related he's in there too. Our office is one room that is constantly evolving. Often times if we find a new piece, that is where it goes. And by "find" I mean we literally find it next to the road.
   photo Home_Tour1.png

There you have it, our little  home is happy because we fill it with love and Jesus! We love doing projects and we love making our home uniquely us! Thank you so much for having me today! Stop by and see me sometime!

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Want to see more happy homes?

CLICK HERE

Don't miss a tour!
Grab our button and display it on your sidebar so you'll be just one click away, every Monday!
((plus its pretty cute))

Joyful Life

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous apartment! Finding pre-loved treasures for your home is the best isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love your style! Keep on being you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1