12 November 2013

<< NOVEMBER GOALS >>


So... A little late on this but I started it and I want to finish!

Lists... ya know I love em!
So Haley, over at Tiny Twig is doing a little link up of her goals for the month, and I have seen some lovely ladies doing the same so, I thought I would give it a shot before its too late!

I know I don't have much time left in November, and I promise I have been doing these but,
will you help keep me accountable to these friends?

>> finish Hazel's "first year" book. 
>> Get Christmas cards ordered and gather addresses
>> Overnight date with Bob ((sans baby))
>> speak grace and kindness to Bob everyday
>> Finish books; Cold Tangerine, One Thousand Gifts, Culture of Honour.
>> Christmas gifts made for nephews and niece, and one for Hazel.
>> Practice hospitality, opening our home to our friends and inviting them for a meal
>> do the dishes and tidy the kitchen every night before bed.
>> be intentional in my friendships, pursuing, rather than waiting to be pursued.


What are your goals this month?

7 comments:

  1. You're so crafty, I'd love to hear about the Christmas gifts you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to add Bread and Wine to your reading list. :) And an overnight date sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great goals! Goals are so stinking important. Each month I write mine down and put them up on my "bucket list"/goal board in our kitchen as a daily reminder. I love the practice hospitality one - something I enjoy but don't do enough of.
    Sabrina
    http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh yes! It is totally on next months reading list!! I can't wait, I already know I will love it! But I have got to finish all of the books I have already started!! haha! And yes, come hell or high water, that overnight date IS happening! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! Thanks Kelly! I try! I am working on putting together a post on what Im making for Christmas gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sabrina! Yes! They are important! I definitely don't practice hospitality enough for sure. My husband is in ministry so we are ALWAYS with people and doing things so sometimes I like to keep our home a bit 'sacred' but it seems Im being more and more convinced that opening our home to people should be happening more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally understand where your coming from. I recently read in Romans how it said we should practice hospitality - such a good reminder to me personally. I often feel with 4 kids and a messy house that I shouldn't invite others in unless it's "perfect" lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1