12 October 2013

Simple Apple Cider Sangria

 

Hubs and I are cozied up by the fire tonight and I thought I would make us a little something to sip on. I had picked up some wine and some apple cider earlier so I decided to whip up a little Sangria.

Now there are a few other recipes out there for an Apple Cider Sangria, and I'm sure they are super delish. But they all required more ingredients than I had on hand, so I thought I would see how a simplified version turned out.... Well friends, it's pretty darn tasty!

I hope you enjoy!

<< Apple Cider Sangria >>

1 bottle Pino Grigio (750ml)

((My suggestion is to go for a '00' rather than a sweeter Pino))

1 litre ((26 oz or so)) of fresh sweet apple cider

2-3 Apples ((I used two different types))

1 Pear ((any type will work))

Dash of Cinnamon

Dash of Nutmeg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Add all ingredients together in a pitcher, stir together, chill for one hour

Serve and Enjoy!!

 

Don't you just love fall!!

((My only addition to this recipe would have been a small bottle of Ginger beer, mixed in with everything))

Let me know if you give this a try!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1