20 October 2013

Odds and Ends. A weekend wrap up.

I took a few days off from the ol bloggity, as we were busy with parties and friends and family and all those good and wonderful things. So I wanted to do a little catch up!

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

What am I doing posting about Wedding typography you ask? Well Im a little late in sharing, but on Friday I was honoured to do a guest post over at Moons and Junes, while Shayla was off getting hitched!! Check it out here

Wedding typography inspiration

We also had Hazel's Birthday, both on Thursday, a small family party, and on Saturday with friends. I didn't get to snap many pictures, and the only ones I did, are phone quality so I don't have many to share. It was pretty soggy outside so the party had to be moved indoors and it wasn't exactly what I pictured in my mind, but hey, Hazel certainly didn't mind and the truth is... neither did anyone else. Im happy with how it went and we spent some sweet fellowship with our dear friend community.

<<Birthday decor 'one' banner & Family party highlights>>

After the party was all cleaned up we headed out for a Fall Family walk. The trees are stunning right now and I wanted to capture some memories. Im a little bummed that our 'real' family pictures are scheduled for next week... when the trees will likely be quite bare... oh well they will still be cute right?


Im also super excited to share with you all that Im kicking off a new series tomorrow and Im
SO EXCITED!!


 photo b22333c0-8ab3-40b1-93d8-c9bc8b6df747_zpsb733b95a.jpg

'Happy Home Maker' will be a Home Tour Series featuring the homes of some of my favourite bloggers. Each week a new blogger will share their home and tell us what makes a 'happy home'. 
So come on back tomorrow because I have a super sweet home to share!

What were you up to this weekend?



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed a lovely weekend :) And this new series sounds wonderful. Looking forward to it :)


    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! love these pictures and sounds like a fun new series! (: found you from the collective blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah @ Joyful LifeOctober 21, 2013 7:09 pm

    Thank you so much for visiting Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1