31 October 2013

Mom Lovin Hop No. 22

Hey party people. Welcome back for another week of the Mom-Lovin Hop!
Thanks for linking up with us each week!

Just wanted to pass on that I still have a few FREE SWAP SPOTS AVAILABLE for the month of November! We have both 125x125 and 261x125 sized buttons available.
Don't have a button? I am happy to work with you to make one FREE of charge!!
email-  hannahsjoyfullife ((at)) gmail . com

Now on to the hop!


Our guest co-host of the week: Marta from Petite Raisin
Where do I even BEGIN with Marta?! She is such a loving mama with a great eye for design and gives cyber 'high-fives' like they are going out of style and I absolutely adore it! She's social on the hop every week and we're happy to have her as a guest co-host!


Our featured mama this week is Kelly at Our Cone Zone


Kelly is my newest blogging mama crush. She is a teacher (yippee!) and home renovator- say no more, right?! She speaks opening about her experiences and trials with adoption, love of food, motherhood and DIY projects. 

Joyful Life


Please, if you are new to the hop or have been here but haven't left a comment, please let us know on our own respected blogs that you are a new follower so we can be sure to follow you back! 

Also, If you are interested in co-hosting FOR FREE shoot Hannah an email at hannahsjoyfullife (at) gmail.com to get on the list, growing your followers couldnt be easier! 






8 comments:

  1. New here! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah @ Joyful LifeOctober 31, 2013 2:06 pm

    Happy to have you Krystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to the blog hop this week! This is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah! I came to link up this morning and saw my picture! Thanks for featuring me. I look forward to your posts every day! :) Off to tweet about the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah @ Joyful LifeOctober 31, 2013 7:37 pm

    So glad you joined in today Kelly! Lena actually hosted today so those are her lovely words but I have to say that I feel the same! :) Thank you so much for supporting this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah @ Joyful LifeOctober 31, 2013 7:37 pm

    So happy to have you here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, haha! Well, I'll let her know I appreciated it :) This is my favorite hop thus far, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful way of building your online community! I am all about that!! I also can't wait to check out more of your site. I'm stopping by your blog tonight via your button/sponsorship of Our Cone Zone. XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1