29 October 2013

Holiday Gift Checklist << FREE PRINTABLE >>


I don't know about you but im a 'list' kinda girl.
 I love me some lists, I make em everyday ((whether I actually check them off or not)) 
But I find there is something really satisfying and comforting about making and keeping lists.
((oh i donno, maybe I like to be in control or something... but you didn't hear that from me))

So with Christmas rapidly approaching us ((or so my friends on Facebook have been reminding me)) 
I thought I would make myself ((and of course you lovely reader)) a free
Holiday Gift Checklist

This little beauty will help you keep track of who you are giving to, what you want to give them and whether you have bought, wrapped or sent the gift ((if that applies))

I hope you get some use out of it. And I hope it keeps you organized this Holiday season!

Print it out, put it in your purse, use it, love it







5 comments:

  1. What an adorable checklist! I think I may have to print this out ;) Makes me want to start my Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute checklist! I might just have to use that! ;)

    I am a new follower from the "Showing Some Love" blog hop. I hope you'll stop by my blog sometime soon too! Thanks!

    ~Holly
    Desert Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute and you know I love lists!!! I will definitely be printing this off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah @ Joyful LifeNovember 02, 2013 1:48 pm

    Thanks Miwa! I hardly ever do my shopping early but this is definitely going to encourage me! I always am thinking of gift ideas but by the time christmas rolls around Ive forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah @ Joyful LifeNovember 02, 2013 1:48 pm

    Thank you so much Holly! Definitely going to pay you a visit right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1