24 October 2013

Friday Favourites >> OCT 25

Hello Friday Fave friends!!

Before I share my Fave Five, I wanted to let you know that Im over visiting Jenn at Bringing Up Bauer, sharing my Top 5 Cloth Diapers! Go Check it out!



ONE>> FAVOURITE MOMENT


I know I know, I already posted this collection of pics but it was sorta technically from this week, and it was my favourite moment. Love any time that we get out for a family walk all together. We went for another walk today and a Starbucks date but I didn't snap any pics... imagine that... an undocumented moment :)




TWO>> FAVOURITE DIY


Um. YES. Hanging hoop planter!! How amazing is this DIY? One million times better than the plastic ones that you get with the actual plant. You'll find the tute here. Excuse me while I go make a bazillion of these...



THREE>> FAVOURITE SONG



Like it? Sweet song huh? catchy right? Super cute guy in the video... thats my brother!! :) He is in the band Paper Lions, and I know im biased but they are pretty awesome! Find more of their stuff here




FOUR>> FAVOURITE POST



This post. this post!!! Can you be kindred spirits with someone you don't even know 'for real'? Been reading her blog for a while now; Amanda at Life. Edited is a joy to read. Do yourself a favor and go, just go.




FIVE>> FAVOURITE FUNNY

   

 I'm probably waaay behind on this one, considering the internet has already blown up with spoof videos, but I mean come on. Have you seen the Prancercize lady? If you haven't you are in for a treat, and heck if you have just watch it again. Could.not.take.my.eyes.off.the.screen. 
SO funny. I do feel badly though that she really believes in her form of exercise... The video I have posted here is not actually the original video of the prancercize lady, she has disabled embedding for that one, its the funnier one but the one posted above is pretty funny too.


FollowtheRuels

6 comments:

  1. I love the pics of your family, so cute! I also love seeing other cloth diapering mamas, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooobsessed with that planter! it's so pretty!!! thanks for sharing. loving it!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGSh- Love that planter idea!!! You will have to share your attempt, I have to hear all about it. I'm so scared to attempt diy's that look so cute, especially when plants are involved. I will make a mess of it, I just know it. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hanging hoop planter is adorable! Heading over to check out the tutorial now :)


    PS. I enjoyed reading your guest post over at Jennifer's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Miwa! :) I know, the hoop planter is killing me! So so good! I'm really hoping it doesn't turn into a pintrest fail! Haha! It's on the agenda for today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that's what I'm worried about too Melissa.... But I'm going to give it a go! I will definitely let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1