10 September 2013

Pro Mom Tips No.1 - Skinny Mom

Photo credit unknown

Hello friends!

I'm launching a new series today called

"Pro Mom Tips"

I love love love things that make my life easier! Don't you?? And I know that there are some amazing mamas/wives out there doin it right ya know?

So once a month I will be sharing little tips and tricks, from myself and guest bloggers, that make our lives just a little bit easier. It will be anything from a blogging tip, to a mom tip, to a wife tip, to a cleaning tip! So stay tuned for some awesome tidbits!

***************************************************

So here is my Pro Mom tip for this month!!

Skinny Mom

Have you heard of it??

Ladies, this website makes me sooo happy! It makes me feel like I've got it all together, and that's really what we are striving for as moms right?

Over at Skinny Mom you'll find healthy recipes, fitness tips and my absolute favourite part...

A meal planner and shopping list!

I have tried so many meal planning apps and they are all either super expensive or just not convenient or easy to navigate. Skinny Mom is really easy to use, you can select recipes from their recipe index, add them to your meal que and then add them where you want in the week. The best part is that it makes the grocery list for you from the list of meals you've added. You can also add recipes from anywhere on the Internet. Then email the list to yourself or your husband and your done like dinner... Literally.

Do you have a Pro Mom Tip? I would love to feature you and your tip next month! Email hannahsjoyfullife ((at)) gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by! As always I love to read your comments, so leave em below whydontcha?

-Hannah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1