5 September 2013

Mom-lovin Hop No. 14

Ladies... As you read this I am currently working my first shift back at work after my maternity leave... Actually I'm still on maternity leave as Hazel is only 10 months. I really never ever thought I would be going back to work but for a couple of weeks I've decided to "make hay while the sun shines" and waitress 2 shifts a week during the busy cruise ship season here where I live. Waitressing is something that I'm pretty good at ((if I do say so myself)) and also something that will be financially worth time away from my sweetest girl... I think... ((In Canada we get paid minimum wage $10/hour plus our tips... So it's kinda sweet, Canada rocks y'all)) All that aside.... IM SOOOO NERVOUS! So if you're a praying kind of gal, pray for me!
Welcome to our Mom-lovin Blog
Link up your blog and meet and follow other mom bloggers!
With your host Hannah from Joyful Life and our co-hosts Lena from Root and Blossom and Mia from Mossy JoJo and our special guest co-host Andrea from Hand and the Heart
Andrea lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her husband and spirited baby boy. She's a journalist turned elementary teacher turned stay at home mommy. After a sad and unexpected birth experience, she really believes in the power of natural birth, but loves meeting mothers from all walks of life. She considers herself a hippie in the making and enjoys spending time in the great outdoors, organic food, birth, babies, motherhood, traveling, and dreaming of faraway lands. You can check Andrea out all over the Internet through these links Pintrest and Instagram
If you would like to be a guest co-host please contact
hannahsjoyfullife((at))gmail((dot))com
Our Featured Mama today is
Marta at Petite Raisin
Marta is a fellow Canadian Blogger who blogs about family, fashion, design food and a little bit of fitness! She's got a great real way of writing that will make you feel like you are friends already, so pop on over and check Marta out.

On to the hop!! Remember that if you tweet this link up and use the hashtag #momlovinthursdays you will be entered to win a month free ad space in Joyful Life's soon to be launched ad campaign. ((Exciting!!! Stay tuned for info))



LINK UP YOUR TWITTER BELOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That was unexpected! And amazing, thanks for the feature!

    Very sweet and kind of you :)

    Best of luck in the transition from maternity leave, to work. I used to serve back in the day...I miss the tips and the disposable income!!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your first shift goes well...and fast! :) Sending prayers in your direction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nancy! It went well! Better than I expected for sure!

      Delete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1