11 September 2013

Mom-Lovin Blog Hop No. 15

Hey everyone!! Thank you all soo so very much for linking up last week! I feel like we are creating such a sweet little blogging community with our mom-lovin hop! Please be sure to promote this hop through social networks to help this community grow! I love meeting new mom bloggers!

Thank you all for your kind words about me going back to work last week! It went really well, and I only imagined I heard a baby crying once... So not too bad right??! Haha! I've worked 2 shifts since then and Hazel seems to be doing well too, though I get a lot of kisses when I get home... Which I don't mind one bit :)

 

Welcome to our Mom-lovin Blog

Link up your blog and meet and follow other mom bloggers!

With your host Hannah from Joyful Life and our co-hosts Lena from Root and Blossom and Mia from Mossy JoJo and our special guest co-host Jess from DIY Bride

Jess is a real life bride trying to do it up DIY style! I love Jess's blog because, even though I had my own DIY wedding 2 years ago, I love all things wedding and all things DIY... so when those two things are together... Well I'm in love! Be sure to check out Jess and follow her as our guest co-host!

If you would like to be a guest co-host please contact

hannahsjoyfullife((at))gmail((dot))com

Our Featured Mama today is

Alison August from Baby Space

 

Alison writes that she is a Thirty-something Canadian lady living in the heart of the prairies with her lovely little family, her husband Jason and their daughter Juliette. Over at Baby Space you'll find posts about Alison's life, Fashion posts ((she has great style)), and food posts ((she has got some seriously delicious looking meals)) so go on over and check Alison out!

 

On to the hop!! Remember that if you tweet this link up and use the hashtag #momlovinthursdays you will be entered to win a month free ad space at Joyful Life. Winner will be announced October 1st :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Than you SO MUCH:) It's been great discovering your blog and I am so flattered to be featured by you fabulous women. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have found your hop and looking forward to connecting! Hope you check us out at http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1