27 September 2013

Fall change up!!

I don't know what it is about Fall, but it always makes me want to shake things up a bit! We have been feeling super productive around here and have tackled a ton of 'around the house' projects. Woo hoo! We are purging and selling a ton of stuff at a yard sale tomorrow.
I also had a massage today ((booked for me by my sweets)) annnnd got a hair cut. BANGS. Guys, I got bangs? A curly haired hippie girl like me has no business getting bangs. Those are reserved for sleek and shiny straight haired hipster girls. Amiright? But I did it. And... It's not bad.
Whaddayathink?
I was sooo nervous. The stylist was nervous too! Haha she kept saying, "are you nervous, oh my gosh, do you like it??" I'm going to play around with it myself, but I think I like it...
I also made some changes to my little bloggity blog. Do you like it? I was struggling with my last design not being really "me", you know how premade designs go. So I whipped this little baby up all my myself ((with some help from my BFF Rhonna)) I think it's pretty great, and much more authentically me. I still have a bit of work to do so please bear with me. Not all links are 'clickable' yet :)
Hope you all have a very lovely weekend!

Is anyone else feeling a change in the air for fall?

I'm linking up here. Come join me! 
 
Weekend Block Party Blog Linkup

7 comments:

  1. I think your bangs are awesome. I've always wanted bangs but been afraid that my crazy, frizzy, wavy, thick hair couldn't handle them. You give me hope! ;-) I'm also lovin' the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bangs are super cute! I have thick curly hair and I do bangs sometimes...you'll make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bangs look awesome! And I know what you mean, I always want to change my look in the fall lol.

    Also, I just wanted to let you know I'm a big fan of your blog! I also just nominated you for a blog award, it's called the Liebster Award. Here's the shout out on my blog: http://morningcoffeeconfessions.blogspot.ca/2013/09/i-was-nominated-twice-for-liebster-award.html

    You don't have to participate if you don't want to, I just wanted to use the opportunity to feature some fellow bloggers and make some new bloggy friends!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you SO much Jen! Im honoured to be nominated by you! Ive been nominated before but its so nice to be again! I definitely am going to check out your post and check out the other nominated blogs as well as your question answers! always love reading those!

      Delete
  4. 1. adorable bangs. I am such a bangs girl, I've literally always had them and they look adorable on you, and are perfect for fall!

    2. LOVE the new blog design! that feather is gorgeous! I added the feather button to my blog and I love how it looks there, I keep scrolling down to look at it haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1