31 July 2013

Mom-lovin Hop No. 9

Hello lovely ones. Did you all have fun hopping around last week? I loved reading all of your lovely posts!
Due to technical difficulties (aka only having my iPad for the summer) I haven't been able to post comments on many posts the last few weeks, so if you haven't heard from me, that's why! I don't know why but it just doesn't let me do it! But rest assured I am following you on Bloglovin and I love reading your blog! Yes you!!
This week I'm featuring...

You should definitely check this gal out, she has got a super cute style; I'm seriously dying over the gold dipped feather garland in her latest post {also available in her Etsy shop}, and last but definitely not least she hosts a "Letters to Baby" link up which gets you motivated to write letter to our sweet babes every month, how cute is that?

Don't forget to pop over to Lena at Root and Blossom to see who she has featured. And give Mia at Mossy JoJo a visit too, she has been an awesome co-host!

Now on to the link up! Something new again this week! Not only Bloglovin but Twitter! In honour of "Joyful Life's" new twitter account I would love for you to link up your twitter account below so that we can also follow each other on twitter... Cause for real guys, I only follow like 20 people and I need some more twitter peeps!
And as always enjoy the hop and have fun!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you as always for hosting :)
    And I love that you added the Twitter link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up!! :) glad you like the twitter link! I had twitter ages ago but kind of got out of it so I'm excited to start up again

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Aanie

    Little Haven & The Active Mum xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1