14 July 2013

Fresh Fruit Pops for Baby!!

The heat this weekend combined with a teething baby set me on a mission to make some fresh fruit pops for Hazel. Guys, these are so easy!!
I had the Popsicle moulds already {and have used them a time or two for some delish Nutella pops} So using my trusty Baby Bullet I puréed some avocado and pear and popped them into the moulds. And let me tell you... They were tasty!! But not quite as tasty as my second attempt of cantaloupe and raspberry!! YUM!
Most importantly... This little lady approved!

Why not try it yourself?

Avocado Pear Pops

1/2 Avocado
1 whole pear
Purée with Baby Bullet or blender
{may need to add a bit of water to help blend}
Pour into moulds
Make 4 pops
Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight
Serve to happy baby

Cantaloupe Raspberry Pops

1/2 cup cubed cantaloupe
1/2 cup raspberries
Purée with Baby Bullet or blender
{I did not find I needed to add water}
Pour into moulds
Makes 4 pops
Freeze 3-4 hours or overnight
Serve to happy baby


Enjoy!! I have lots of other ideas for other kinds! I would love to experiment with watermelon next!

What kinds of fruit would you try?


Mommy Mondays

4 comments:

  1. I made pops with baby food one time in little ice molds, but he didn't like them because he doesn't seem to like anything that too cold! He frowned when he bit into it and then turned his face away when I tried to give him more! But that was a few months ago so maybe he will like it better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fabulous! I never did any of those with Phoebe (and now she won't eat anything cold- no ice cream of popcicles. Sad. Not sure how she is my child....) but I will def try for Haddie Grace. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Look Delicious!!! My daughter loves pops and thats a creative way to eat fruits & veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM Hannah! This reminds me that I got some popsicle molds at a baby shower a year ago- time to bust them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1