10 June 2013

Ten on Ten

 

{beauty view to wake up to- coffee and the word}

{school groups at camp- kindergarten so cute!}

{Hazel- not impressed to be out shopping}

{happy little feet while nursing}

{baby girl in the sun}

{all tuckered out after her big day}

{this tiny room is where I live now- more about life at camp tomorrow}

{summer time= camp time}

{pretty nice view on our walk don't you think? So thankful to live here}

{Hubs and I having dinner on the deck}

 

Hope you enjoyed my first Ten on Ten!

Want to know more check out

ten on ten button

 

Hope you will pop on by tomorrow when I share "Terpstra's Go To Camp"

Have a lovely day!

 

 

1 comment:

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1