6 June 2013

Mom-lovin thank you!

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to those who have linked up today for our 2nd Mom-lovin blog hop! I really enjoyed hopping over and reading all of your blogs! Also a big thank you to my co-hosts Melissa from Fawn Over Baby and Lena from Root and Blossom. Those ladies are seriously doing some awesome things over on their blogs so check em out!! Hope you all come back next week! And tell your bloggy friends ok?!

In other news, we are still at the cottage, loving life! If you ever ever get a chance to visit Prince Edward Island, my little spot in Canada, please do, it's a seriously special place!

Here is a pic of my sweet girl at the cottage, sitting in the same spot B and I said our I do's 2 years ago next week! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a post on our love story... It's a good one! {it involves hitchhiking...}



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1