28 May 2013

Big Week!

Its a big week for "Joyful Life". We are kicking off two exciting things this week!

{1} Our new Bloglovin' Blog Hop, just for mama blogs, called "mom-lovin" has its inaugural hop tomorrow!! Eeek! Im so excited and nervous! Please join us! Its going to be awesome, can't wait to see who links up and to meet some new bloggers! 



{2} My new project "30 Days of Intention" starts on Saturday! Yikes! Why don't you join me in pursuing a more intentional life in family, friends, and faith, and home. The goal is to discipline yourself to be more intentional in one thing a day for 30 days. I have already begun in some ways and im excited to share with you all! If you would like to know more about this project check out this post "30 Days of Intention- Join Me!"



See you tomorrow lovelies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1