22 May 2013

30 Days of Intention... Join me!


So! I'm about to launch a little project called "30 days of intention", inspired by my previous post!

Beginning on June 1st, until June 30th I will be learning what it means to be intentional, and striving to live each day with intention in each aspect of life, work, home, family, friends, faith.

I gotta be real ya'll, I have no idea what this looks like but it's an idea that The Lord has given to me and I'm going to be obedient in walking it out. What I hope is to post each day what I have been intentional about that day. If you are joining with me I would love for you to share so the rest of us can get some inspiration. It doesn't have to be anything big, I know lots of my posts will probably be one liners. But I'm gonna be intentional about being intentional... Know what I'm sayin?

If you want to grab this little button (you'll find it over there on the sidebar) and put it on your post or sidebar that would be supa sweet! You can also #30daysofintention if you wanna Instagram it!

My goal is to draw closer to The Lord by really focusing on the things that matter, not necessarily to me, but to Him, and to start each day with a deliberate plan to glorify Him in each thing I do.
If you need some suggestions about what this looks like check out my post "On Becoming Intentional in an Indifferent World"

Hope you join me!





1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Time-Warp Wife and now following you via Bloglovin. I am twenty six years old {turn 27 in July} and it's just been in the past 6 months or so that I've really become more intentional about being...well...intentional. ;) Living an intentional life is the overall theme of my blog, Sparrow + Grace. You can check it out at http://www.domesticblissdiaries.com. Looking forward to following along on your 30 day journey.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1