16 April 2013

Still here.

I'm still here. Truth be told I have about 5 posts in draft right now, but I can't seem to be able to finish and post them! I've been up to a lot these days, crafting and diapering... Ya know the good stuff.

I've been more intentional these days. I have a post about it in drafts which I think I will finish off today. It's good. I feel more at peace.

Some snippets of what I've been up to.



((made these little pom poms... so cute and so easy!))

((still in progress... a board book, tutorial next week!))

((made this little print for my love))


((first Easter dress!))
((happy little sweetheart))

((H and I were in the paper for the Great Cloth Diaper Change!))

((we got a new car))

((H started solid foods... oat cereal and avocado so far))


((I started up a little earring business))
((painting my entry... much more purply than the grey I wanted it to be but im kinda liking it!))

Phewf... I've been busier than I thought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1