15 March 2013

//Friday Favourites//

{One}
This guy.... my husband! Isn't he just amazingly handsome? This photo was taken just before he married me! He was a big help to me this week while I was sick and I have really appreciated that. He is an awesome Daddy and I love seeing him with Hazel. So incredibly blessed to share my life with this crazy adventurer, gun loving {I don't understand}, big dreaming, God seeking, best friend of mine. He is one in a million.





{Two}
These button earrings I made this week! Just loving them! Its a terrible picture but loving the mint polka dots and the chambray ones! I just want to wear them all of the time. Might try to whip up a few to sell.










{Three}
Spring Wreaths! I have never made a spring wreath before but I am definitely going to do one this year! Im getting some inspiration from this one, and thinking about something similar. I just love the sunny yellow color.















{Four}
I received my Glow Bug Diapers this week. Loving them. They are much cuter than in the picture on the website, and they have lots of great features. I know there are a lot of diaper reviews out there but I will probably review a few that I have tried just to throw it out there.














{Five}
Have you heard of She Reads Truth? Its an awesome website that sets up Bible Reading plans, through an app called "You Version" and women all over are reading it together and discussing it and encouraging one another. It's great. I have tried a few other women's studies, but none of them seemed to click with me at this time in my life, She Reads Truth is clicking clicking clicking for me!!!












Thats all for this week.

Linking with...

friday favorite things | finding joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1