11 October 2012

40 weeks to Motherhood.

Baby... it's your due date! Come out will you! Your Daddy and I are really excited to meet you and squeeze you and kiss you!
But, maybe today isn't your birthday. I want to get your birthday right, because maybe there is some reason you'll be born on that day. So I wont rush you. As much as I want to. As much as I want to kiss your sweet squishy face, I'll wait for you... 40 weeks and counting....

Some things I have been contemplating on this motherhood journey...

A little bit about "Gentle Parenting"
http://theparentingpassageway.com/2010/06/23/gentle-parenting-and-boundaries/

a little bit about sleep
http://delightfulmomstuff.blogspot.ca/2012/02/newborn-sleeping-through-night.html

and this


I truly can't imagine what the Lord has prepared for us. But Im pretty excited to find out!

I hope my next post will have a baby in it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1