12 June 2012

joyful...

Ok so yeah. two posts in one day. Im on a roll. But as I published my last post and looked over my blog I thought I would publish something of more substance.

I have been thinking about my blog title and why I chose to call it "Joyful Life". I have been incredibly blessed to be a part of a wonderful group of fellow believers and Jesus followers these last 2 years. This past year we have seen a move of the Holy Spirit in our lives like never before. Its exciting, refreshing and beautiful!

One of our wise friends in the group told us of something she has been doing for the last several years before the new year; praying for a word from the Lord for the year to come. She encouraged us to do this as well, and so we did. The word I immediately received was "JOY". I thought I had great joy in my life already. I have a wonderful husband, wonderful friends, a job I find fulfilling and meaningful... but I didn't know that my greatest joy was to come. this year. I should have known what my dear Father was hinting at... but I didn't. But on January 24th I found out... there was a tiny life forming in me.

This life... this joy... 



Thats MY baby! A life, created through love and joy. 

Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Im thankful that the source of my joy, source of my life comes from Him. The great Redeemer, Adonai,  Yahweh, Prince of Peace. 

So I named this blog out of my desire to seek and fulfill my word for this year 2012. But I had no idea how true that word would be for me this year. What a faithful God! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always respond but tend to reply to your comment rather than email. I hope you'll check back for my response!

UA-45077507-1